[AusNOG] Heartbleed Bug

Slava Kurenyshev Slava.Kurenyshev at bomboratech.com.au
Tue Apr 8 14:56:42 EST 2014

Hi Tim,

>>> F5 load balancers are vulnerable.
Could you provide more details on it? Which particular version?

F5 version 11.3/11.4 uses openssl 0.9.8 (run openssl version) which is not vulnerable.
Version 10.2.4 uses OpenSSL 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 as well.

Found a thread about F5 https://devcentral.f5.com/questions/openssl-and-heart-bleed-vuln

Best regards,
Slava