[AusNOG] Heartbleed Bug

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Tue Apr 8 13:40:12 EST 2014

Hi All,
  Now the general public are aware  of the Heartbleed bug
http://heartbleed.com/  for SSL does anyone have any information about
what routers/switches/load balancers network components may be linked
with this effected library.  I would think that the server people would
have this well in hand but perhaps we may be missing some critical info
of what's buried inside our network kit.  I am attempting to get info
form the usual suspects and some that dont utilize ssl will not be
effected. That still leaves a fair amount of kit out there.

Matt

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
         Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
         PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/