[AusNOG] Singapore Perth International Backhaul Providers

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Wed Apr 2 23:34:18 EST 2014

(Resend - wrong source email not subscribed to list)
Notice-up-front: I'm working with the Trident team.
We are currently expecting to start construction in July/August time frame which
indicates RFS lights flashing around December 2015 next year.

Can't help with SWM3 capacity in the short term, but looking forward to helping out
with longer term requirements to Singspore.

Paul (just off flight from Perth).