[AusNOG] AAPT Wholesale

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Mon Sep 30 23:29:11 EST 2013

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've had customers with AAPT Wholsale services.

I have a customer taking wholesale DSL with AGVC, transit and so on.

But, I'm seeing this 'e-line' charge pop up saying they want a monthly fee
for the cross-connect (all in Globalswitch).  Is this the old thing where
they want to charge you for connecting outside their colo?

Also, their AGVC seems to be as or more expensive than their transit.  An
AGVC still seems to be coupled with transit....

If anyone who is dealing with them is happy to send me comments off-list,
I'd appreciate it...

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net