[AusNOG] HostingCon Symposium Australia - 21st October 2013

Ross Cheetham (Alerts) rossalerts at crucialp.com
Fri Sep 27 16:25:26 EST 2013

Hi All,

Whilst not directly network related, a good portion of the network peeps on
this list are working for hosting companies, so I thought it relevant to
share the love.

HostingCon is a big US based hosting industry conference (See -
http://www.hostingcon.com <http://www.hostingcon.com/> ) that also run a
smaller version here in Australia, called the HostingCon 2013 Australian
Symposium, http://www.hostingcon.com/hostingcon-2013-australian-symposium/

This year it is being run in the sunny city of Brisbane.

Crucial are big fans of the HostingCon event in the US, so we are trying to
get everyone involved to make the AU event a success.

It is a great way to get those who either are in the industry, sell to the
industry or impact the industry in some way, together to listen, network,
learn and share a few beers.

Similar to World Hosting Day, however the main difference is there are more
outside educational style talks rather than just sponsored talks. However
the talks  have value of different kinds depending on what you are after.

Would love to see some of you there, and it is always great to put faces to
names.

HINT: If you are participants on the Web Hosting Talk AU Forum, you can get
a discount coupon ;)

Cheers,

Ross