[AusNOG] routerOS ... used to be RE: Cross Connect Pricing & Peering POP's

Tim G tim at timg.ws
Thu Sep 26 14:46:01 EST 2013

+1 for Mikrotik / RouterOS too.

If you are in the Sydney area, hit me up off list if you want to borrow any of their kit. I have a whole bunch of their RouterBOARD's sitting at my home being unused at the moment. Of interest, I have around three RB411U's that are not used, as well as a bunch of their routers & wireless gear (although that is all Ubiquity gear…).