[AusNOG] Entire NBN board resigns

Jason Sinclair jason.sinclair at megaport.com
Tue Sep 24 11:50:36 EST 2013

Agree 100% - from the list Charter:

"and the discussion of technical issues relating to provision of internet
services and the various infrastructure related services in the
telecommunications
industry." The issue of FTTP versus FTTN would in my opinion firmly be on
charter. Sure - the NBN Board resigning in itself is somewhat distant,
however very relevant.

Jas