[AusNOG] Cross Connect Pricing & Peering POP's

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Fri Sep 20 20:23:58 EST 2013

Dear All

Nathan your correct the RB2011UAS-RM only has 1 x 1gbit SFP its designed for say a single 1gbit fibre backhaul or uplink to the router.

The CCR1036 is the new 10gbit platform which is due out shortly.... which supports 2 x 10gbit SFP+ ports

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.ddosprotection.com.au<http://www.ddosprotection.com.au>  T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.