[AusNOG] Australian Steam Content Mirrors

Brett Wagstaff bwtricky89 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 21:29:23 EST 2013

Not impossible at all, actually quite easy if you know what you're doing.
I've got a cache server sitting right here with 130+ games/tools cached
locally on it, and same server + others were used at PAX AU this year :) -
That been said, you're far better off contacting valve directly and
speaking to them.

Brett.