[AusNOG] NetRegistry Issues? + Advice on Hosting Providers

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Fri Sep 13 12:39:33 EST 2013

Thanks all for the off-list comments about NetRegistry.

Seems they are going through some serious issues as indicated by
Whingepool. - http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/116

Someone else commented that they believe NetRegistry is in the middle of a
major migration.  Personally I don't think this is a good excuse when
people are suffering.

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net