[AusNOG] ADSL2+ line sync data

Beeson, Ayden ABeeson at csu.edu.au
Fri Sep 13 09:39:49 EST 2013

Absolutely no idea tbh, it's an ofcom graph, that's all I know.

Seemed optimistic for adsl2+ as well tbh... I would have assumed closer to 1-1.5km for the crossover as well...

Guy Ellis <guy at traverse.com.au> wrote:

Hi Ayden,

Do you know what VDSL2 profile was used for those tests?
It doesn't look anything like our results or AT&T's for that matter.

Normally VDSL2 and ADSL2+ intersect at around the 1.6km mark!

Regards,
  - GUy.

--
Guy Ellis