[AusNOG] Exetel Issues

Theje Gunatilake thejeg at exetel.com.au
Tue Sep 10 10:25:00 EST 2013

Please call me directly on 0280302024 or email me with your details enabling me to see if I can replicate the issue you are experiencing.

Regards,

Theje Gunatilake

| Manager - Technical Support | Exetel Pty Ltd
 <http://www.exetel.com.au/> www.exetel.com.au

Main:      0280301000

Direct:   0280302024

Fax:        0280302100

Disclaimer: This email message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail.
Exetel has exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this Email but does not warrant that the information is error or omission free.  The information (including any pricing information) contained in this Email is subject to change and pricing for any services supplied by Exetel to any end user can only be defined by the application form completed by the customer at the time of application.  This Email is not a quotation or proposal and is not intended to be legally binding on Exetel.  No contractual obligations, or pricing for any services, arise until you and Exetel sign a formal written contract or formal variation to your existing contract.  Any indicative pricing contained in this Email is inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
Exetel Pty Ltd - PRIVACY POLICY
Exetel respects your privacy, and we will only reveal, discuss, or transact with the owner of the service(s) via e-mail or telephone once we are satisfied we have identified the person who is seeking information. If for any reason any other person(s) wishes to enquire on a service that they are not the owner of, we will not discuss any matters with them.  Exetel's Privacy policy is not negotiable under any circumstances, except for urgent or vital situations as described in the relevant Federal legislation (Privacy Act).