[AusNOG] GoodBye NBN

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Sep 9 14:06:08 EST 2013

On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 11:59 +1000, Robert Hudson wrote:
> On 9 September 2013 11:28, Paul Wallace <paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>         Last Saturday the people of Australia voted the supporters of
>         FTTH out on & voted the supporters of FTTN in.
>

>         That tells us that more people don’t care about the problems
>         to do with the copper CAN than people who do care.
>

> Not at all.  It tell us that people either don't care or (I suspect
> more correctly) don't understand the difference.
>
> __

or, as I think reflects more to reality,  people dont sit back and think
the world is ending over the NBN, far more important things to decide
who gets voted for, than faster pr0n.

no one I know voted based on broadbans, since health, education,
management of economy, and stability, is much more important to the
masses.