[AusNOG] GoodBye NBN

Sam VK4AA|VK4FQ samantha at smellyblackdog.com.au
Sun Sep 8 13:25:57 EST 2013

So being rather ignorant to the NBN and the effects of the LNP being elected (don’t blame me I didn’t vote for them)

Does it mean

(a) NBN Cease to exist so no more connections can be done on the existing network

(b) Areas that have started or flagged to start in the next 12 months months cancelled and stopped forth with
(ie Cairns CBD *some areas can be connected, and areas due to start this year ie Northern beaches, portsmith etc)

How soon before they will roll out this crappy fftn solution, so will the copper in the ground be worth more or less now?

Sam