[AusNOG] GoodBye NBN

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Sun Sep 8 01:22:57 EST 2013

Out of interest, and since it's somewhat topical, what's your experience
with the Singaporean filtering/Internet censorship system ?

Colin Stubbs | Equate Technologies
Level 27, Santos Place, 32 Turbot Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
T: +61 7 3181 5558 | M: +61 488 000 977
E: colin.stubbs @ equatetechnologies . com . au