[AusNOG] GoodBye NBN

Peter Betyounan peter at serversaustralia.com.au
Sat Sep 7 22:54:01 EST 2013

Wait where have you been for the last 10 years in Sydney? Have you seen the
state of all the highways, they build them 2 lanes wide! Again a perfect
example of planning for now not the future! Great example there :) Go to
QLD and see what a proper 8 lane wide highway looks like (well for a decent
stretch of it)

Regards, *
Peter Betyounan*
Chief Technical Officer

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
serversaust-logo-vector.jpg]

Phone:                  1300 788 862
Network Ops:       (02) 8115 8850
Web:                      *http://www.serversaustralia.com.au*
Office Address:    2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259

*Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing*