[AusNOG] Is anyone else able to access other private networks on TPG?

Tim March march.tim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 19:47:10 EST 2013

Good work, scooter... You've discovered something that you clearly
consider to be a security issue and chosen to post it to a public forum
before discussing it with the affected party.

Your post is posed as a question, yet you provide absolutely no
technical detail for anyone to cross-reference and validate what you're
observing.

I'm genuinely curious; what is the actual purpose of this thread?

T.

PGP/GNUPG Public Key: http://d3vnu11.com/pub.key