[AusNOG] Google problems?

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Tue Oct 29 16:51:38 EST 2013

We're seeing services back as of 5 - 10 minutes ago. Some users are still
reporting issues with mail clients or Google Apps admin panel use, but I
have a feeling that might be machine more than service.

I lost IMAP and Web access for probably 10 minutes?

Thanks,
Andrew

On 29 October 2013 16:48, Daniel Watson <daniel at glovine.com.au> wrote:

>   Safe to say im not having any issues from home in Melbourne.
>
>   D.

*Andrew Yager, Managing Director*   *MACS (Snr) CP BCompSc MCP*
Real World Technology Solutions Pty Ltd - IT people you can trust
ph: 1300 798 718 or (02) 9037 0500
fax: (02) 9037 0591
http://www.rwts.com.au/