[AusNOG] IPv6 Training

Bevan Slattery bevan at slattery.net.au
Tue Oct 22 22:30:12 EST 2013

Yes and not yet :)  Elly from Apnic and I were working in August to get this
sorted, but unfortunately our calendars hadn't since connected in Sept/Oct.
Almost all my fault due to travel and end of year results/meetings/AGM's.
But APNIC has my full support and money for the program.  Won't be back in
.au for a few weeks at the moment but happy for Apnic and Skeeve to take the
lead and simply be the donor ­ unless it can wait until I'm back.

Cheers

[b]