[AusNOG] Content creation and Case Studies

Mike Ryan - Brass Razoo Group mike at brassrazoo.net.au
Fri Oct 18 12:19:21 EST 2013

Firstly, thanks Ausnoggers.

I got a stack of work from my email a couple of months ago looking for..

Technical writing - Copywriting - Web Content - Case Studies - Blog Entries
- Technology Collateral

I am looking for more tasks or success stories you need written or finalised
for 2014.

Any projects or new services you need written up as a Case Study?

If I have breached the list protocols I'm sorry but writing about
networking, security and data centre is the best part of my job!

Still can't locate a left handed Torx driver.

Thanks and best regards,  Mike

Mike Ryan - Brass Razoo - TOMAGO - Hunter Valley - Red Wines and Black Coal
- love it!

Email:    mike at brassrazoo.net.au

Mobile: 0419 648 242