[AusNOG] Transit over Megaport - who?

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Tue Oct 15 17:00:54 EST 2013

Dear Skeeve

Thanks.... I'm sure we will see plenty more products come to market in the following months from many providers around Australia

For anyone interested, we basically came to the conclusion to provide unmetered bandwidth over services like Megaport where we just charge for storage and management of virtual machines for customers which then allows us to spin up or down virtual machines (vmware and hyper v) in an independent location on independent hardware, as we bring all the Data back to our Kilsyth Datacentre which is at minimum 45km from Melbourne CBD. The entire solution is built around Veeam Backup and Recovery software.

We have had our Veeam : VMware and Hyper-V Offsite Backup service on our website for a month or so now and its gained lots of traction, like wise our DDoS Protection services have gained lots of traction all possible thanks to Megaport which has created a platform to allow us to be innovative.

I know my team will keep dreaming up new products and services, I can't wait to see others !

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ip-transit<http://www.micron21.com/ip-transit>    T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.