[AusNOG] Wholesale SMS Services

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Mon Oct 14 16:02:44 EST 2013

Thanks to everyone for their responses.  After a bit of testing and reviewing API functionality, pricing, reliability and Australian presence we are going to trial 'SMS Global' as our Exetel replacement.  I have used and can recommend SMS Broadcast as well which I think I mentioned in a previous e-mail but due to the fact they are very closely connected to our network, it rules them out of this decision unfortunately.

I had a few people ask me for a summary of the responses I received, please see the list of providers people recommended below:

- SMS Global
- intellisms
- SMS Broadcast
- Impact Data
- Red Oxygen
- Burst SMS
- SMSMate
- Neural Networks
- Telstra OnlineSMS
- Clickatell
- SMS Central

Sorry If I've missed any suggestions that were sent to me.

Kindest Regards,
Nathan Brookfield (VK2NAB)

Chief Executive Officer
Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd