[AusNOG] Wholesale SMS Services

Greg Lipschitz Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au
Sun Oct 13 13:02:08 EST 2013

We've used SMSGlobal for a long time now. They have always been reliable. Their API has improved heaps over the years.

Pricing from about 8c/message

Easy enough to integrate with PRTG and other monitoring applications and their online reporting is quite good if you get issues with messages not delivering.

Cheers,

Greg

Greg Lipschitz
Director

Summit IT Management<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au> | Summit Internet<http://www.summitinternet.com.au> | Summit Creative<http://www.summitcreative.com.au> - ‘reach your peak’
Divisions of The Summit Group (Australia) Pty Ltd

Phone (Australia):    1300 049 749
Phone (US & Canada): (321) 216 3844
E-mail:     Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au<mailto:Greg at thesummitgroup.com.au>

Internet:   http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au/<http://www.thesummitgroup.com.au>
Address:   Level 1, 39 Railway Road, Blackburn  VIC  3130
Postal:      P.O. Box 3225, Doncaster East  VIC  3109

Follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/thesummitgroup/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1942329> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/summitgroupau/>