[AusNOG] Wholesale SMS Services

Michael Dale mdale at dalegroup.net
Sun Oct 13 12:40:12 EST 2013

Hi Nathan,

We use two different systems.

1) Linux box with Nokia phone connected via USB. You can use a program such as http://wammu.eu/smsd/ we have it connected to a MySQL database so you just dump messages into the db and Gammu picks it up. Most cheap mobile plans include unlimited SMSs now.
2) http://www.message-media.com.au

Option 1) is harder but cheaper if you are doing lots of SMSs.
2) is easy and a bit more expensive

Both work well.

Thanks,
Michael.

Direct: +61 2 9043 5780
Mobile: +61 422 770 473
Web site: www.dalegroup.net
Support Portal: support.dalegroup.net
CodeCanyon Support Portal: portal.dalegroup.net