[AusNOG] Urgent request - any 40km+ Cisco-compatible SFPs we could buy/replace+beer?

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Tue Oct 8 16:21:06 EST 2013

Hi guys,

We've got a customer who's just been surprised by a deadline for a link,
and while we have some spare switches to light up the link, what we don't
have is a pair of SFPs to light up 25km of SMOF.

Their contractor is going out to site in the sticks tomorrow morning so we
don't have much time, and none of the distis have anything in stock.

Happy to purchase or replace + beer + markup.

Thanks,
--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.