[AusNOG] Adaptec Raid - Web Control Panel

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 16:17:49 EST 2013

If all a member wants to utilise is the mailing lists, you may have a
point.  And such a person has every right to choose not to be a member.

Of course, if a member chooses to avail themselves of other services
offered (or to contribute positively to a community/industry group and try
to advance the position of their profession), that may well change the
value equation.

If people wish to discuss SAGE-AU more off-list, I'm happy to do so.  I
won't reply further here.