[AusNOG] Connectivity to Philippines

Matt Whitlock mbw.whitlock at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:42:39 EST 2013

Hi Tom,

Talk to PIPE Networks/TPG as I think they can deliver services from Australia to the Philippines.

In terms of connectivity from other locations Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Hawaii and the West Coast US all have submarine cable systems that land in the Philippines (AAG for example). Therefore any telco with capacity on these systems should be able to get you in to the country and then would probably have an arrangement with the local providers to drop you off as a complete solution.

Ta,

Matt.