[AusNOG] Connectivity to Philippines

Gaurab Raj Upadhaya gaurab at lahai.com
Tue Nov 26 12:35:35 EST 2013

connectivity TO Philippines implies it's FROM somewhere.. any location
in particular you are looking for ?

For any kind of connectivity in Philippines, you the two big players -
PLDT and Globe. They are the main providers for all kinds of services,
and have diverse networks and reach. Between the two of them, then
land all submarine cables in Philippines. Also the two largest
Internet providers in the country

There are a few smaller ISPs who cater to corporate users and such,
but may be limited in scope by location. In Metro Manila you'll have a
lot of choices.

- -gaurab