[AusNOG] Updated list charter

Paul Gear ausnog at libertysys.com.au
Mon Nov 25 11:05:38 EST 2013

On 11/22/2013 04:06 PM, Terry Manderson wrote:
> On 22/11/2013, at 3:48 PM, Julian DeMarchi wrote:
>
>> On 11/22/2013 03:44 PM, Terry Manderson wrote:
>>> With this in mind, we have updated the list charter. You should re-read the charter, and if you have any questions please feel free to email me directly.
>> Any chance of posting just the changes?
> I have the belief that the average AusNOG list member would be capable of opening a web browser.
>
> But to help you along, scroll down to the section that starts with
>
> "Conditions of List Membership:"
>
> :)

Hi folks,

I don't really understand Terry's reluctance to publish just the changes
(despite him explaining them to me again off-list), but I found a copy
in my email of the old charter that used to be sent on the first of each
month, and diffed it against the one currently published.  The
"Conditions of List Membership" section is the only non-trivial change.

Regards,
Paul