[AusNOG] Updated list charter

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Fri Nov 22 16:44:13 EST 2013

Dear List Members,

Recently the AusNOG board faced a situation that might have resulted in a court action naming AusNOG Pty Ltd, and its directors, as a result of posts that occurred on the list.

We, the board, hold the belief that AusNOG is here for the benefit of the Australian networking community and all current and future assets and resources held by AusNOG Pty Ltd are best used to enable the operation of the mailing lists, to support the AusNOG conference, and maintain the existence of the legal entity that facilitates those services.

With this in mind, we have updated the list charter. You should re-read the charter, and if you have any questions please feel free to email me directly.

The updated charter can be found here:

http://www.ausnog.net/mailing_list/charter

Cheers
Terry Manderson