[AusNOG] Aust Info Sec?

Colin Stubbs colin.stubbs at equatetechnologies.com.au
Thu Nov 21 16:18:26 EST 2013

I'm not entirely sure what they'll do beyond failing Introductory English
and Marketing 101,

"advise you and or your I.T department of next steps" != "Price does not
include recommendation or remedy of problems"

And only 600? Are they using a 10 year old version of Nessus? Even OpenVAS
now reportedly checks for 30,000+ problems.

A bigger number on that page would definitely convince me to give them
money.