[AusNOG] "It's like grandfather's axe"

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 19:08:30 EST 2013

"On Wednesday, a Telstra spokeswoman told Fairfax Media the company put
temporary fixes in place "from time to time" to ensure continuity of
service until a permanent repair was available."

Well, I suppose that is not exactly a lie. We all know that they use
'temporary' fixes, but the problem is that the permanent repair seems to
never become available.

--Damian