[AusNOG] NextDC M1 - Out of band transit needed

Tim Sheahan sheahant at mytelecom.com.au
Thu Nov 14 11:48:10 EST 2013

I've seen SHDSL brought in to M1 from outside with no real trouble. The
installers rocked up expecting to be shown the MDF, only to be told "nah
mate, you'll need a job request to cross connect from the MDF to the rack".

Our request to bring out the MDF pairs in a specified order on the Cat6
connector was taken in stride.

I've been really impressed with the professionalism of the setup out
there at M1.