[AusNOG] Adobe Hack

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Wed Nov 13 23:58:44 EST 2013

Precisely whom are you trying to protect in the below Peter?

On 13 Nov 2013, at 10:42 pm, "Peter Tiggerdine" <ptiggerdine at gmail.com<mailto:ptiggerdine at gmail.com>> wrote:

Which all did there time and hence paid there debt to society.

Whatever private war is going on, take it off list and show some professionalism. All your comments do is reflect poorly on your yourself and your company.

Is this AusNOG or federal politics?