[AusNOG] Adobe Hack

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Wed Nov 13 22:43:47 EST 2013

Best you undertake proper probity tests before releasing any cc info Eric.

Reason? ...
There may be more than just the one member known to this list, a member who now holds himself out to be a God fearing ICT professional, but in reality has spent time in jail for criminal activities to do with credit cards, asking you for details.

-P