[AusNOG] NextDC M1 - Out of band transit needed

Pinkerton, Eric (AU Sydney) Eric.Pinkerton at baesystemsdetica.com
Wed Nov 13 20:58:22 EST 2013

Somewhat unrelated, but this reminded me of being admonished when I worked for Telstra after writing a script to check the availability of all the OOB interfaces, and emailing a weekly report of any problems.

Why did I get in trouble?

Not entirely sure, but something to do with my chosen acronym for what was a Basic Out Of Band Interrogation Expect Script???