[AusNOG] Reminder about posts to the AusNOG mailing list.

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Wed Nov 13 17:33:01 EST 2013

All,

We, the AusNOG Board, would once again like to stress the importance of our mailing list charter, and remind all mailing list subscribers that adherence to the charter is a requirement of maintaining your posting privileges as well as remaining subscribed to the list.

You can read the charter here:

http://www.ausnog.net/mailing_list/charter

We would like to advise that due to recent events, we have enabled moderation on a subscriber's posts. We do not do this lightly, however we feel that we must to maintain the high level of technical content that we have come to appreciate.

Thank you.

Terry Manderson
(for the AusNOG Board)