[AusNOG] Consensus from the IETF 88 Technical Plenary - Internet hardening

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Fri Nov 8 14:21:07 EST 2013

IETF needs to also insure rigor with adding encryption that those working
on the protocols aren't undermining them - ref
http://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography@metzdowd.com/msg12325.html

Also, wonder what happened to the MUST parts of
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4294#page-10 ?

Given the reference above, and the distinct LACK of IPSEC with IPv6 the
tinfoil hat wearing part of me wonders ...

MMC