[AusNOG] Reminder to fix 1.1.1.0 IP block

Mark ZZZ Smith markzzzsmith at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 7 07:04:58 EST 2013

>________________________________

So when describing to people why it was a bad idea to use unallocated address space and specifically 1/8, I used to say, imagine what would happen if it was given to Google.

An out of the blue email like this suggests 1.1.1.0/24 is about to be used for something public. Who do you work for again, Phill ;-)