[AusNOG] Reminder to fix 1.1.1.0 IP block

Michael Andreas Schipp MSchipp at a10networks.com
Wed Nov 6 23:43:56 EST 2013

Sounding old here, but in the late 90's, IP address scanning and targeting of RFC1918 ranges was so common for viruses that I set the company (that I then worked for) internet range to a IP range from Russia - though I have left the company to this day it is still the same.

Not the best security measure but security in depth!