[AusNOG] Cisco & Router OS help

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Mon Nov 4 13:01:05 EST 2013

Hi

I got lots of help with my RouterOS problem before, wondering if I can find somebody to help with my new problem.

OSPF & Cisco & RouterOS, this is an issue of filter OSPF LSA's at a ABR.

What I am ref is http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_white_paper09186a0080531fd2.shtml#prefixadmin
""
There can be several reasons for redistribution between multiple processes. These are a few examples:
To filter an OSPF route from part of the domain
To separate different OSPF domains
To migrate between separate domains
""

The first option "To filter an OSPF route from part of the domain" just doesn't seem to be working for me and I am not sure if it's my reading of the cisco or some strange thing of RouterOS or ...

I am sure I am running into a gotcha that I don't know about.

If you can email me off list please

Thanks