[AusNOG] Compression Appliances

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:04:11 EST 2013

My employer has over 30 Riverbed Steelhead (their WAN acceleration
solution) devices in the field globally.  Riverbed also do other solutions
too - they have a mobile client for VPN users, they do content acceleration
for Sharepoint, they can even do O365 acceleration.

I have a tame Riverbed partner I can put you in contact with if that'd help
- they recently took over the management of the global fleet I mentioned,
and have been excellent.

Regards,

Robert