[AusNOG] managed ggabit switch - passive cooling

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Fri Nov 1 16:06:28 EST 2013

Hi Paul,

We've had good success with the Brocade DC6910 (or maybe EAS6910)

They don't have any fans, more of a carrier Ethernet switch but they also do a temperature hardened version, 16 dual personality ports (SFP/Copper), dual power supply ,either DC or AC, we generally run them in solar power based sits in small hot shelters.

Regards,

Daniel Hooper
Network Manager

  T 08 9080 5111
  F 08 9021 0222
  E dhooper at gold.net.au
<mailto:dhooper at gold.net.au%0b>

[new-Goldnet-Logo]

 GoldNet Pty Ltd * Po Box 1043 * Kalgoorlie  * WA 6430