[AusNOG] Vocus Routing

Daniel Watson daniel at glogroup.com.au
Fri May 31 10:09:19 EST 2013

 Gday Noggers,

Last night I had noticed that one of our announcements via Vocus has been messed up somewhere along the lines with International transit,

It was happening with some Domestic traffic as well, for example google.com.au was pointing to google's US network IP's and all traffic was going across the SCC to the US instead of to Sydney, That issue seems to be fixed now, but i can not traceroute Microsoft.com it dies just after  ten-0-3-0.bdr02.sjc01.ca.VOCUS.net [114.31.199.189]

Is anybody else having these sorts of issues with Vocus in the past 24hours?

Regards,