[AusNOG] Optus Sales

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Tue May 28 22:03:40 EST 2013

the Optus NOC is amazing, and the NOC manager has also been in contact with
me on a few occasions and is also extremely helpful.

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Tim March <march.tim at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just putting this out there - if they can't be bothered picking up the
> phone before you buy the service what makes you think they will afterwards?
>
> 2c.
>

> T.
>
> On 28/05/13 2:03 PM, Jared Hirst wrote:
>
>> I have a 1 Gbit ‘E-Link’ Optus service in my office and have attempted
>> since last October to get a second somewhere else  with no luck.
>>
>> They don’t seem to be interested in selling their Ethernet service. If
>> you do get a decent contact, please do let me know as I am still keen.
>>
>> *From:*ausnog-bounces at lists.**ausnog.net<ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net>
>> <mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.**ausnog.net<ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net>

Kindest Regards,

Jared Hirst

*Servers Australia Pty Ltd*

Phone:                    +61 2 8115 8801
Network Ops:           +61 2 8115 8850
Web:                       *http://www.serversaustralia.com.au
*Office Address:         2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259
Postal Address:        PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

*Please consider the environment before printing this email - every year we
are losing 40 million acres of oxygen producing forests through logging and
land clearing.*