[AusNOG] SuperMicro IPMI System Health Readings, Displayed on site

Peter Tonoli peter at medstv.unimelb.edu.au
Fri May 24 23:06:58 EST 2013

> Gday Niggers

Y0 cracker!

> We operate over 50 IPMI devices on our network at present, and its
> hard to monitor the CPU temp and such, Just would like a simple page
> listing each server and its temp and fan speeds ect,

I know Cacti has been bandied on the list for this task. I used to use Cacti, and have migrated to Zabbix <http://www.zabbix.com> for SNMP/IPMI monitorin. Mainly because its alerting system is integrated / IMHO much better, when monitored devices go above a setpoint.

Cheers,
Peter

--
Peter Tonoli < peter at medstv.unimelb.edu.au > +61-3-9288-2399