[AusNOG] SuperMicro IPMI System Health Readings, Displayed on site

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri May 24 19:45:31 EST 2013

+1 for Cacti, it is very widely used and even used by Optus etc.  we use PRTG.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au

On 24/05/2013, at 19:22, "Daniel Watson" <daniel at glogroup.com.au> wrote:

Gday Niggers

I know this mailing list is not designed for general questions really, But i thought it cant hurt to ask the general community in case somebody might know, or has come across this sort of thing before,

But i would like to know how i can get some system health readings from IPMI devices, and display them on a website,

We operate over 50 IPMI devices on our network at present, and its hard to monitor the CPU temp and such,  Just would like a simple page listing each server and its temp and fan speeds ect,

On list or Off List reply's welcome.

Regards in advance

Daniel