[AusNOG] SuperMicro IPMI System Health Readings, Displayed on site

Johann Kruse whassaname at gmail.com
Fri May 24 19:29:08 EST 2013

Ahem.  Auto-correct fail?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Daniel Watson" <daniel at glogroup.com.au>
Sent: ‎24/‎05/‎2013 7:22 PM
To: "ausnog at lists.ausnog.net" <ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>
Subject: [AusNOG] SuperMicro IPMI System Health Readings, Displayed on site

Gday Niggers

I know this mailing list is not designed for general questions really, But i thought it cant hurt to ask the general community in case somebody might know, or has come across this sort of thing before,

But i would like to know how i can get some system health readings from IPMI devices, and display them on a website,

We operate over 50 IPMI devices on our network at present, and its hard to monitor the CPU temp and such,  Just would like a simple page listing each server and its temp and fan speeds ect,

On list or Off List reply's welcome.

Regards in advance

Daniel