[AusNOG] Urgent - Looking for HP SFP RJ45 Modules

Ross Cheetham (Alerts) rossalerts at crucialp.com
Fri May 24 09:48:43 EST 2013

Hi All,

Mostly a lurker here, but could use some AUSNOG assistance. I also posted
this on SAGE list but thought as it's a networking item, noggers might be
able to help.

Trying to hunt down someone willing to part with some used or new "HP BLC
453156-001 VIRTUAL CONNECT 1GB RJ45 SFP HOTPLUG 453156-00" modules!

Looks like this,
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/z/XX0AAMXQNiRRm-bB/$(KGrHqMOKpYFGWfj3
M)VBRm-bBkbcg~~60_57.JPG

HP Virtual Connect Blade switching modules only accept HP SFP module.

If you have any you are willing to part with, or know of a company who sells
them (and has stock) please let me know. I am okay with used, refurbished or
new.

There are some companies already selling them new, but at full price which
is a bit over the top and most don't have stock.

Appreciate any assistance.

Thankyou.

Cheers,

Ross