[AusNOG] Telstra 3g connections and port filtering in the Brisbane area

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Thu May 23 13:02:02 EST 2013

I haven't had this problem for years, but last had it on one of those
PCMIAA old style things, and it turned out back then to be the wrong APN.
telstra.wap i believe we used, vs telstra.internet. You can try call
telstra business support (as an authorised account holder), see what they
say about APN and/or unblocking ports (can you check port 25 btw?) YMMV,
good luck!

Oh and all fine here in Melb on mob + dongle, as well as ACT and NSW 3g
mobile.

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Mark Tees <mark.tees at digitalpacific.com.au